• In recent days irritable bowel syndrome (or) Crohn’s disease-like digestive disorders are increasing.
What is the reason behind it?
• Earlier, we were thinking that it is the food that is the problem, but it is not directly the food the reason. The food is digested not only by our body’s enzymes but also more than human cells there are millions of intestinal bacteria which are the Gut Bacteria, Gut Microbiome, or Gut Microbiota.
• Gut Microbiome are the ones who are digesting the food. Their digested product and food enzymes are the ones creating the problems.
• They are the ones who determine whether those foods will be suitable for us or will cause more damage to our bodies.
• The type of food we eat is very important as food is the one that decides which type of bacteria to be grown in our body. They are the ones which decide if good bacteria will grow more, or bad bacteria will grow. Good bacteria should be more to have a healthy Gut Microbiome.
• If your Gut Microbiome is not healthy it leads to Irritable Bowel Syndrome or Crohn’s Disease and other acute diseases.
• You may follow several diets found on the internet. But the most important is to first make sure that you are resetting your Gut Microbiome.
How to reset the Gut Microbiome?
• To reset the Gut Microbiome, we should know how much Balance (or) Imbalance you have in your Gut Microbiome.
• At AMMAGENOMICS we offer PCR-based tests for checking the Gut Microbiome which is faster and less expensive, and we also do the most expensive complete DNA sequencing of all the microorganisms.
The Gut Microbiome and Its Potential Clinical Application in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Gut Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Role in Pathogenesis, Dietary Modulation, and Colitis-Associated Colon Cancer
We Care for your Health!