There is a difference in taking the Semen Count Test in AMMAGENOMICS and other labs. Other labs do only the Semen Counting but in AMMAGENOMICS we do Semen Counting along with Polyphenol Testing.
Does Age have any Correlation with Sperm Count?
• AMMAGENOMICS did a study with males of different age groups to find out if Sperm Count decrease with ageing.
• In the table, you will see that there is no correlation between Sperm Count and the Age of a person.
• There are young males who have very low Sperm Count and there are men who are older but have high Sperm Count.
• It is obvious that it is not age the factor for Semen Count but the level of Polyphenols in blood.
• The reason is the high Polyphenol levels in their blood and in their Semen.
• So, the higher the Polyphenol, the higher the Sperm Count and the higher the success.
• Low Sperm Count and Azoospermia males also can attain success in Pregnancy.
• Make sure to do the Semen Count Test at AMMAGENOMICS so that you will know how healthy your sperm is. We give results in a quick turnaround time.
• Based on the results, free Treatment Counselling and dietary suggestions are offered at AMMAGENOMICS to improve the Polyphenol Content in your blood and increase the Sperm Count to attain complete success.