Are you Pregnant? What test to take to confirm the Pregnancy?
- If you feel you are pregnant and would like to 100% confirm then HCG (Human Chorionic G) is the test to take.
- If you are pregnant HCG hormone is secreted by your body. HCG tests can be done both in urine and blood.
- This test measures the specific level of HCG in blood and urine as this hormone appears as early as 10 days after conception.
- Qualitative HCG Test confirms if you are pregnant or not.
- Quantitative HCG measurement helps determine the exact age of the foetus.
- Qualitative HCG Test can also help in diagnosing abnormal pregnancies, such as ectopic pregnancies, molar pregnancies, and also the possibility of miscarriages.
- It is also used as part of a screening test for Down syndrome.
- At AMMAGENOMICS we do both Qualitative and Quantitative HCG Tests and give accurate results in a quick turnaround time of 30 minutes to an hour depending on the test.